I choose to use Essential Oils and in my healing. quality of their products which are Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG). I am amazed by there Healing Hands Foundation and the difference they are making throughout the world. I also love their Mission Statement, business practices and the way they give back to the growers/harvesters and to the world. dōTerra also offers an incredible compensation plan for its Wellness Advocates.
- Learn more about dōTerra.
- An Intro to Essential Oils
- Learn about the dōTerra opportunities
- Become a dōTerra Wellness Advocate – Wholesale program and/or Business opportunity Watch a video to learn more
- Understanding Purchasing Options
- Shop for Essential Oils
- dōTerra Product Catalog including Wholesale vs Retail Prices
- 101 Uses for the dōTerra Intro Kit
Some of my favorite oils for me and my family: Balance, Breathe, Cinnamon, Digest Zen, Fennel, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, OnGuard, Past Tense, Peppermint and the Emotional Therapy Kit (I of course use many more.) We also use doTerra Life Long Vitality Vitamins daily and Correct X on Cut/Scrapes.
dōTerra’s Mission Statement
We at dōTERRA are committed to sharing the life-enhancing benefits of therapeutic-grade essential oils and essential oil enhanced wellness products with the world. We will do this by:
- Discovering and developing the world’s highest-quality therapeutic-grade essential oil products through a leveraged network of highly-educated and experienced botanists, chemists, health scientists, and health care professionals.
- Producing our essential oil products to the highest standard of quality, purity, and safety used in the industry—Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade™.
- Distributing our products through Independent Product Consultants who, working from home, introduce, educate, and sell dōTERRA™ wellness products locally through person-to-person contact and globally through personalized web shopping sites.
- Providing educational opportunities for all people interested in learning how therapeutic-grade essential oils can be used as a self-care wellness alternative.
- Bringing together health care professionals of traditional and alternative medicine to encourage further study and application of therapeutic-grade essential oils in modern health care practices.